Meditations & Spiritual Exercises
This affirmation starts to clear and cleanse the anger, guilt and pain that we humans so like to hold onto. It is excellent to use before a meditation, prayer or invocation.
The Lord's Prayer in the Ancient Aramaic language. A translation directly from the Aramaic into English (rather than from Aramaic to Greek to Latin to English).
Translated by Mark Hathaway. Featured in The Cygnus Review, 2003 Issue 3, Chat Page
An adaptation of a translation of the Lord’s Prayer from Syriac Aramaic, which is possibly the closest existing version to the prayer that Jesus spoke.
The translator, Neil Douglas-Klotz, has attempted to maintain some of the Aramaic rhythms and nuances of meaning.
Angels can help you in so many ways. We all have fear and it holds so many people back from enjoying life or fulfilling their potential. It even causes dis-ease, so here is an exercise to assist you to release your fears.
- Relax and breathe calmly and evenly.
- Invite an angel in to help you release your fear and the tension it causes in your body.
- You may like to think about your fear or simply breathe into the tense part of your body where you hold the fear.
- Allow a picture, memory or symbol to float into your mind.
- Relax while the angel or angels pull the picture, memory or symbol from you. Allow them to dissolve the fear in light.
- They will now show you a positive picture or symbol which will help you to feel strong.
- They are placing this symbol either into your third eye or into the part of your body which was tense.
- Thank your angels and open your eyes.
From A Little Light on Angels