WRITE A LETTER TO YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
By Aunty Betty
Illustration by Melanie McIntyre
- You will need some paper, pen or pencil.
- Find a comfortable place to write your letter.
- Close your eyes and think about your Guardian Angel.
- When you’re ready, write your name on the top of the paper and write your heading e.g. DEAR GUARDIAN ANGEL
- Write your letter to your Guardian Angel telling them how you feel and ask any questions you have. Make it pretty if you want by adding feathers or sparkles or glitter onto the letter with some glue.
- When you’re finished your letter, take a photo of it and ask an adult to email it, along with your name, age and address to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might win one of Granny Diana’s Tara books. The deadline for this competition is the 26th of October, 2011.
Note: If you are too young to write a letter, draw your angel a lovely picture instead and send it in for the competition!!!